• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Armstrong Cricket Farms (http://www.armstrongcrickets.com0

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Armstrong Cricket Farms

POSITIVE

i order all my crickets from these guys. you can get various sizes, cricket food (grains, excellent stuff), supplies, the works.

i got a starter kit with 1,000 crickets at a reptile show from them. it's basically a large plastic tub with the sides scraped (they need to climb the walls, but not all the way up) that comes with two trays (plastic cup lids basically) and a feeding sponge, and food. oh yeah, and a mesh screen top to keep them inside.

well, let me tell you, i have been incredibly satisfied! i hear horror stories of people ordering crickets and getting spiders and other large bugs mixed in with them. i've had a few tiny beetles a few times. no biggie.

they deliver them quickly, pack them warmly in cold weather and are just fantastic overall. the containers are very secure and are clearly labelled that they contain live crickets.

if you keep the container fairly warm and dry, these crickets are the pictures of health and because they were not gutloaded will continue to live and breed for quite a while. i once had 1,000 crickets last over two months, just breeding away.

in anycase, i have ordered with them time and again and i find they have a superb quality product. i refuse to order from anyone else because of the extreme satisfaction and i place a new order at least every two months or so. if you plan to breed crickets or care especially what you're feeding your precious animals, this is THE place to go!

www.armstrongcrickets.com

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Armstrong Cricket Farms

Positive

My local pet store recently closed down so I decided to just order 1000 from Armstrong Cricket Farms and I couldn't be more satisfied! I ordered on Veterans Day late in the afternoon and even though they are in Georgia where I am, I didn't think they would arrive at the post office at 1030 A.M. the very next day via 2 day shipping. The crickets were extremely healthy and active and packaged perfectly. The easy ordering online and Paypal feature made this a smooth transaction. I tried to think of something negative, but can't. Definately a great place to get your crickets and I highly recommend them.

dotdman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Prompt shimpent/delivery, professional packing, and great prices. A truely awesome service all around. No problem with a recommendation here (ordered 1000 cricks, all arrived without a hitch).

Kindest kindest,

Kevin P.

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Positive

:D Fantastic - believe it or not, an order of 1500 half grown crix and there was only ONE DEAD - it had been taped down when the box was closed. I mean, I'm USED to there being a pile of dead ones when you dump out the box, NOT here folks. Their email communication on order status is excellent, shipping was next day. I ordered in the AM yesterday, they arrived this morning.