Armadillidium vulgare -- Really Weird Morph

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0092.JPG Only found one of these guys, among a bunch of Porcellio and other A. vulgare. Never seen one like this before...

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:):)I've never seen anything quite like that...I hope you are planning on breeding it!

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hopefully, however, not sure how well it'll go as I've only found one.
true, but if you put it with a few normal A. vulgare, the F2s might well show the trait...I am working on a similar project right now with the A. vulgare in my avatar pic.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
true, but if you put it with a few normal A. vulgare, the F2s might well show the trait...I am working on a similar project right now with the A. vulgare in my avatar pic.
I'll do my best, but I've never (purposely) bred isopods before. Shouldn't be too hard though I'll do some research.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Oooh, that's an interesting color morph, would definitely be interested in keeping those one day if you are successful in isolating the morph! :) Thanks for sharing!

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Oooh, that's an interesting color morph, would definitely be interested in keeping those one day if you are successful in isolating the morph! :) Thanks for sharing!
I'll definitely try my best! :)

Last edited:

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
Good luck it's certainly interesting!
I hope you're able to breed them out and start a cool new morph line with this lil one!