arizona - spiders

SpiderGuy814

Arachnopeon
I'm currently in Arizona for a week visiting family, what kind of spiders, scorpians etc would i find in this part of the country around this season if any? currently the tempeture is 55 degrees with a high of 64.

SK8TERBOI

Arachnopeon
I'm currently in Arizona for a week visiting family, what kind of spiders, scorpians etc would i find in this part of the country around this season if any? currently the tempeture is 55 degrees with a high of 64.
Well I am not sure of the Local Spiders I know I myself have caught a few AZ Bark Scorpions(Centruroides sculpturatus) out there while at my Families house they have them all over under the fire wood but I have heard they have a Painful Sting and That it is Medically significant Not sure about his info though and i also believe Desert Hairy (Hadrurus arizonensis) and Dune Scorpions (Smeringurus Mesaensis) are available in AZ depending on your location

SpiderGuy814

Arachnopeon
Well I am not sure of the Local Spiders I know I myself have caught a few AZ Bark Scorpions(Centruroides sculpturatus) out there while at my Families house they have them all over under the fire wood but I have heard they have a Painful Sting and That it is Medically significant Not sure about his info though and i also believe Desert Hairy (Hadrurus arizonensis) and Dune Scorpions (Smeringurus Mesaensis) are available in AZ depending on your location
thank you.

on on thanksgiving we'll be going to Las vegas, NV anything there? lol

Last edited:

SK8TERBOI

Arachnopeon
thank you.

on on thanksgiving we'll be going to Las vegas, NV anything there? lol
In Vegas LOL maybe the outskirts I have found some bark scorpions some Aphonopelma and A few too many Rattlers so be careful !! when turning over rocks and debris