Arizona blonde qs

Gabrgrl

Arachnopeon
How wet do you keep the substrate of your Ts of this species?

user 666

Arachnobaron
thanks

I have an A chalcodes on order , so I wanted to make sure I had everything lined up.

Gabrgrl

Arachnopeon
Mines a sling. Its not eating so i think its in pre molt so shouldnt i keep it wet for that? And how often do you spray the sides so it can drink?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Mines a sling. Its not eating so i think its in pre molt so shouldnt i keep it wet for that? And how often do you spray the sides so it can drink?
I keep all my slings on lightly moist substrate. Moisture doesn't help with Ts molting. That's just a carry over from people keeping reptiles.

I also have a water dish for all of my Ts slings included. If you don't have room for a water dish I'd recommend light spray on the wall a few times a week so it can drink if it needs to.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
If you can't fit a small water dish in the enclosure and you have some sphagnum moss then put a little bit of that in the enclosure and then pipette a few drops of water onto the moss ever few days to keep it moist and the sling will drink from that, I don't bother with spraying, it's a waste of time/effort.