Argiope

Kruggar

Arachnobaron
Hey folks just got my Argiope aurantia Illustration to a point where I can show it off. I still need to do the bristles on the legs/palipalps/abdomen, and any tweaking that people suggest. I am open to full criticism.

Thanks everyone, Kruggar.

Last edited:

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
What is there to criticize? This is amazing! Keep'em coming.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phenomenal! Absolutely beautiful work :clap:

I just saw your H. mac, that is amazing as well!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Lookin' good, Kruggar. Will you be offering this up for print sale via deviantart when finished?

Kruggar

Arachnobaron
Lookin' good, Kruggar. Will you be offering this up for print sale via deviantart when finished?
Oh absolutely, prints will/are available upon request. Not through DA though, the artists get less then 5% of the cost!

I'm still trying to get all my stuff off the ground, but being in the middle of my finals things are going to have to wait a few weeks. Keep me in mind ;)

Thanks everyone.
Richard

Kruggar

Arachnobaron
Hey folks, just an update, finally got my Argiope aurantia done. Let me know what you think, but sorry for the bad upload, I tried 4 times to loose the pixilization. Thanks, Richard

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's amazing. I see this spp. everywhere around here during the summer. Your right it is missing a few patches of hair, but why do any more its awesome. Only reason I would add those hairs is to be scientifically correct.

Kruggar

Arachnobaron
That's amazing. I see this spp. everywhere around here during the summer. Your right it is missing a few patches of hair, but why do any more its awesome. Only reason I would add those hairs is to be scientifically correct.
Oh? where am I missing hair patches? I'd be happy to correct that.
Thanks.