Are you guys sitting down? Peruvian news...

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Peru has decided to allow limited QUOTAS of select animals for export in 2003 and CENTIPEDES are on the list!

bill

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would love to buy one....... if i lived in america. damn. you don't know if any are being shipped to Europe or the UK? I definitely agree with bob the thief, any of those who do buy some should definitey have a go at breeding, it would be fantastic to have some captive bred peruvians on the market.

Cheers,

Dan.

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Everytime I get a rare animal in my collection I try to get it bred.
I see it as my duty to breed them and encourage CB's.
Wish more people would have the same ideas

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has there been any documented cases of peruvians breeding in captivity?

Cheers,

Dan.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Tim Del Rosario was buying up Peruvians awhile back, and rumor had it that he was going to breed them the same way he got the Puerto Ricans to breed, but I never heard anything else about it...

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'll buy one...or two...or three Bill!!!!!

Bob

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hopefully sufficient numbers will be coming in - and more importantly, Peru will stay open long enough for us to establish that ever-elusive captive breeding program! We'll have to wait and see. This will be applying to spiders and other stuff, of course - not just centipedes.

I've been told not to point to any out-of-forum ads or make any comments about sales, so if you have questions about such stuff, please just email me or pm me. Thx.

bill