Are you ACTUALLY molting now, or what?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
How was i supposed to know he was Italian
Since I love DOS, well:

maybe Z:\> put the mouse/icon on someone profile and (for pure witchcraft) will appear the number of messages, likes received, trophy points, and, below if stated, his/her location.

Don't thank me :-s

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Since I love DOS, well:

maybe Z:\> put the mouse/icon on someone profile and (for pure witchcraft) will appear the number of messages, likes received, trophy points, and, below if stated, his/her location.

Don't thank me :-s
:eek: , Chris, how dare you telling someone to look up personal info!
:D

Sorry OP...it's been a rough day and i'm having a bit of a laugh at your expense :p

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
:eek: , Chris, how dare you telling someone to look up personal info!
:D

Sorry OP...it's been a rough day and i'm having a bit of a laugh at your expense :p
I have to be honest, I like Moakmeister style, he's "the Future" of the hobby since he was blessed by Peanut, the legendary Theraphosidae. When back then I've heard about Peanut I felt like a complete full of crap whisky dirty Klondike gold searcher happy for a new vein of gold, I tell you :-s

Plus, his Fsjal icon cracks me up.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I have to be honest, I like Moakmeister style, he's "the Future" of the hobby since he was blessed by Peanut, the legendary Theraphosidae. When back then I've heard about Peanut I felt like a complete full of crap whisky dirty Klondike gold searcher happy for a new vein of gold, I tell you :-s

Plus, his Fsjal icon cracks me up.
Are these Peanut jokes like a fetish for you at this point

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Yup, I'm a "Peanut" registered sex offender u_u

Nope... I love the name 'Peanut', in Italian sounds 'Pinut', so lovely. And my jokes are always in good faith, my man :-s
Psh i know they're in good faith! They're funny. I just wonder why it's you in particular who loves bringing it up.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
In Italian? Nothing. A word that doesn't exists. "Pinut" is only how sounds to Italian ears "Peanut". Sounds "Pinut" :-s

Cebuano btw is used in Philippines ah ah.
I have no idea about this Peanut-thing, but I do believe I remember the Italian word for peanuts. It´s aracidi or something like that, no?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah, close enough!. You know, I can hear the difference between -chi- and -ci-, but I only read that word in the supermarkets when I bought beer and peanuts :)
Ah ah, what a bizarre mix :-s

Yup you were close enough my friend, only for an "h" :)

Italian is very hard IMO.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Beer and peanuts are an American classic. Go to any baseball stadium during a game and you will see like 10,000 different people enjoying beer and peanuts.:meh::cigar:
Including someone dressed with the team colors screaming "Baseball! Baseball" like De Niro in "The Fan" ? :-s