Are they mites?

Lucifel

Arachnopeon
I have noticed these small things in my G. rosea's tank. This is the first time I've seen them; it was around noon and they were close to the water dish.
These little dudes are one millimeter in length and three fourths in girth, are gray with pinkish undertones, and move very, very quickly.
You can see them scuttle away if you blow lightly on the substrate (coco fiber), so they must not be deep dwellers. I've seen none on my tarantula, as they seem to be more interested in water. One was seen running right up to the edge of the dish, but I'm not really sure if that's relevant.
Thank you in advance.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They could be mites, but I'm no expert. They could also be springtails (which are beneficial I think) search them both on google images to see which they look like. I right now am having a problem with little white bugs. And I just found somthing called booklice, and I am fairly sure Its what I have. So search those and see what you get. also If you can get good pics of them that would help the experts here, But it's hard to get pics when they are so tiny.

Lucifel

Arachnopeon
They look more like springtails than the white bubble body mites I've seen pictures of, but no antenna. They have oval bodies.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
As long as they don't gather on your animal in lumps, you're pretty much in the clear (you two that is) ;)