are they male or female

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No. LOL

What species? Maybe there is a dimorphism and you can figure it out yourself with some expert advise.

pinchythescorp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i don't think any one will be able to help you but the pictures might be clearer if you make them smaller

animalsrawsome

Arachnopeon
ok, they are emperor scorps, and the camera i got stinks, i will try to get better pics, the flash would not go off, sry,

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
not even close. put them on a scanner, that works well for sexing emps.

animalsrawsome

Arachnopeon
ok, if i put them on the scanner then i scan them and put them on here, ok, i cannot do it tonight but i will do it tomorrow

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Or you can put it on a clear deli-cup. To shoot a clear picture, don't use flash, use an external light source like a desk lamp. Also don't forget to use the macro function. That's the flower icon on your camera.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and if you insist on the flash (no alternate lighting avialable), press the button on the camera that looks like a lightning bolt, that enables flash in pictures that usually require back lighting.

Ed

animalsrawsome

Arachnopeon
ok, i'll try it, but my camer is like really weird and does not take very good pictures from close range, i'll try to get it asap

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
you are right, these pictures are virtually worthless.........try to make new ones......