Are these setups alright? Please rate, thanks!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
For A. amazonica (Manaos)
P1000873.JPG

For A. versicolor
P1000874.JPG

For E. pulcherimaklaasi (approx. 3cm) - size of the terra 30x30x20cm
P1000875.JPG

For P. Irminia (approx 3cm) - size of the terra 30x30x40cm
P1000876.JPG

Mind you, I'm a beginner but I read my share and used some impressions I found on the net. The ones for the Avics won't be used before they've grown a bit, though.
However, I'm thinking of placing the corc tube in the P.irminia setup differently, else I'll disturb her every single time I change water. Plus - I don't really want her to jump at because I spooked her :)

Let me know. Thanks!

hedwigdan

Arachnosquire
Personally Id add more sub to most of them! as for the avic setup how tall is it?
The E.pulcherimaklaasi and the P.irminia the setup's seem quite big for a 3cm T..Is that LP or BL?

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Pure BL, without legs, yes. And she's between 2,5 - 3cm BL soooo should be fine since they grow pretty quick.

The Avic cases are 18cm high, for 2cm BL Avic spiderlings that's ok I was told...

As for the substrate - that might just look as if there's only a bit in there, but I assure you: The Avics have like 2-3cm, the E. pulcherimaklaasi has 5-6cm (since I read they sometimes do burrow a bit) and the irminia one has also like 4cm substrate.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Is that bark/wood chips in the P. irminia enclosure?

Anything for an arboreal should have more height than length/width.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Is that bark/wood chips in the P. irminia enclosure?

Anything for an arboreal should have more height than length/width.
Yep, the arboreals do have more heigth than width :) 10cm taller than wide actually.
The P.Irminia cage has the usual coconut substrate, a corkbark backscreen, corkbark tube and 1 random piece of corkbark in it. That wood is liana.