Are these baby millipedes? Also unexpected visitors in tank?

ArtisticAardwolf

Arachnosquire
I found at least five under a grape I put in my Florida ivories enclosure

I'll try to get better pictures, they're just really small

They have lots of legs and two antennas

On another note I saw an earthworm and what might have been a baby centipede (it moved really fast) in their tank. I got my earth from bugsincyberspace so like, where did they come from and are they dangerous?

Attachments

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Yes, those are millipedes, but look to be julids to me instead of baby Ivories.

Have you added anything to the tank that may not have been pasteurized/set in the sun?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

ArtisticAardwolf

Arachnosquire
Yes, those are millipedes, but look to be julids to me instead of baby Ivories.

Have you added anything to the tank that may not have been pasteurized/set in the sun?

Thanks,

Arthroverts
The only things I've added recently is soil and leaves I bought from bugsincyberspace, and some plastic plants. Do you think the millipedes are native to Arizona?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
It's possible; julids are found everywhere.
On the leaves did it say to bake them before hand? I don't think they are pre-pasteurized...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

ArtisticAardwolf

Arachnosquire
It's possible; julids are found everywhere.
On the leaves did it say to bake them before hand? I don't think they are pre-pasteurized...

Thanks,

Arthroverts
I don't remember it saying anything about having to bake the leaves, or if they were already pasteurized. It did say to let them dry out before adding them to the enclosure, and I was to impatient so they were still slightly damp when I added them... so that's on me. I don't see anything in my desert millipedes tank, but that one is a tad drier.

I haven't seen any of my ivories in over a week, I'm unsure if they are molting or if they are dead in the soil. Do you think that some illnesses could have been carried by the leaves? I hate to think that I killed my darling children...

Are any of the other critters in there dangerous? How do you recommend I proceed?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
They might have hitchhiked on in the leaves then, maybe. If not than I'm not sure how they ended up in there, unless they came with the Ivories or snuck in from within your home.

I would suggest to leave them be for at the very least a few more weeks. They might all be molting together (which is not unheard of); if not, in a month or two you might want to carefully dig through the substrate and see if you find any sign of them.
It is quite common for millipedes to go underground for weeks, even months at a time before resurfacing, either to molt or do whatever they do down in the depths of the Earth...

I would recommend removing the earthworm (which will rapidly turn into many, which will eat the food faster than the millipedes can, all the while potentially crushing molting cells and babies), and the centipede as well (it will prey on young babies and perhaps eggs).
Otherwise just a waiting game...

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts