Are there any bright yellow T's?

jeryst

Arachnopeon
I've seen pics of black, brown, red, blue, green, and multicolored, but are there any bright yellow Tarantulas?

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've seen pics of black, brown, red, blue, green, and multicolored, but are there any bright yellow Tarantulas?
well poecilotheria have bright yellow on their legs. and Euathlus sp. yellow has a bright yellow patch at the top of the abdomen. thats all i can think of.

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It also transforms into a 2010 Hotwheels Chevy Camaro {D
I wish. I have a bunch of Holothele sp. Colombia (Bumble Bee). No transformations, but still stunning colour. Metallic yellow.

Holothele incei "gold" are not yellow in any respect, more like a pinkish/orange with a metallic hue. When they are getting ready to molt they develop a blood red pattern on their exoskeleton.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish. I have a bunch of Holothele sp. Colombia (Bumble Bee). No transformations, but still stunning colour. Metallic yellow.
and I though there wore bit on greenish side, I might going colorblind, hehe
Holothele incei "gold" are not yellow in any respect, more like a pinkish/orange with a metallic hue. When they are getting ready to molt they develop a blood red pattern on their exoskeleton.
I have few of those and I didn't see any red, really, yelloish-gold/orange yes, but no red
possibly Holothele 'blood red'? :p

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and I though there wore bit on greenish side, I might going colorblind, hehe
I have few of those and I didn't see any red, really, yelloish-gold/orange yes, but no red
possibly Holothele 'blood red'? :p

I was stunned when I saw the red. Should take a picture next time. I thought for a moment I had another H.incei morph. I've only seen it in the spiderlings so far.

And when the bumblebees freshly molt it is metalic yellow; the closer they get to the next molt the greener they become.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Just as a reminder people, you are not allowed to embed images you do not own the copyright to, unless you have received permission from the copyright holder to do so. Thanks!

-MrI

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Seriously, everytime I see Abraxascomplex' name in a thread I go "What? I've answered to this thread already?" I basically just see "abra" =p

Anyways, on topic, my choice would be the haplopelma schmidti, they are awesomeness.. Or the bumblebeebutts..

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Seriously, everytime I see Abraxascomplex' name in a thread I go "What? I've answered to this thread already?" I basically just see "abra" =p

Anyways, on topic, my choice would be the haplopelma schmidti, they are awesomeness.. Or the bumblebeebutts..

Yah I get the same thing. Also everytime I see someone shorten a name and mention Abra I'm confused on who they are mentioning. Perhaps I should alter my name a bit. Hmmm...