Are pinkies a safe food for my T?

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree. That is not said very often.

But I also expect new users to investigate and read old threads (that's why I said "you can search in the forum, if you want more info"). Yes, I know, in the time I have visited this and other forums (some years), not a lot of new users actually read important threads before posting... but it would be good. I think not always someone will post a reply like yours to clarify the situation. So, sometimes the search function is just the right choice.;P
Oh totally and I don't want you to think I was ousting you or somehow trying to use your statements to make a point. Well I kinda was but no foul intentions. Since we get new people everyday here I think it's best to just let them know that going into a vet, even if they have cared for inverts, and tell them you were told your T has DKS asking what to do about it they most likely would look at your clueless.

Many times it's stated in a way that makes it appear to be a legitimate, diagnosable condition which it is not.

Cheers mate and hope it wasn't taken the wrong way as that was not my intention :)

Lorum

Arachnosquire
Cheers mate and hope it wasn't taken the wrong way as that was not my intention :)
Don't worry, I didn't take your comment the wrong way.;) I would really like to be better at writing, hehe. Maybe that's all, I just sound rude (or annoyed) sometimes due to my lack of experience writing in english (it is a lot easier for me to read it). I just need more practice.{D