Archispirostreptus gigas

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I'd post an ad in the classifieds. That is probably your best bet, just post a Want to Buy ad ther and people may respond. Problem is, I believe export was banned and the only way to get them is through captive breeding efforts, which can be pretty scarce IME.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Ward Science in New York sells adults. I know several people here breed them. They have specific requirements but are easy to provide and easy to breed.

Buying captive raised is great option but you will likely get 1-2" babies. I think they are easier after they reach 4". Classified here is a great starting place. I will have some in September but you probably NEED them sooner. :)

kcoop6888

Arachnopeon
I'm a relatively new member and haven't earned classified privileges yet thanks for heads up about wards

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I'm a relatively new member and haven't earned classified privileges yet thanks for heads up about wards
Wards is a good source. They can't ship to all states. Hope they can ship to you!

Somehow they get around the ban but I know no one else who does. The babies take several years to mature.