Arboreal Wildcats of British Columbia

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is a few photos I took when I noticed something outside my window.

It spotted me!

spotted something to eat?

okay its my cat Mungojerrie and I think he wants to come inside now.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, very nice pictures, interesting cat

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
he looks awfully well kept for a wild cat, pretty cat. my daughter loves the yellow ones also. and black ones. and gray, tabbies, white, yea anything with fur that she can catch.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I love your cats name, that's just fantastic! Did you get the name from somewhere or make it up? He is really a nice looking cat.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well Mungojerrie was from a few things.. there was a singer and a character in Blazing Saddles I believe but this one is named after the character in the play Cats.

Last edited:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey philist, cute cat. Looks almost exactly like mine. Except mine has the "poofy" type of hair. I love the last picutre, there is just something about it that makes it so adorable.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Very cool looking tomcat!

Man, I tell you, anyone else been particularly impressed by the size of a stray cat? I always thought my tomcat was huge, 'till I was chasing off a catfight the other day. And there's a freaking huge black and white tomcat, that reared up, feeling like taking me on. That idea didn't last long though.:rolleyes:

-Sean

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very cool looking tomcat!

Man, I tell you, anyone else been particularly impressed by the size of a stray cat? I always thought my tomcat was huge, 'till I was chasing off a catfight the other day. And there's a freaking huge black and white tomcat, that reared up, feeling like taking me on. That idea didn't last long though.:rolleyes:

-Sean
It's actually his cat.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Oh, no. I refer to all male cats as 'tomcats'. Its a habit I guess.

-Sean

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Oh no, not that part, this part...
Wasn't what I meant, but I guess it came across that way. I was just talking about the size of stray cats I've seen, and wondered if anyone else has been particularly surprised by one. :) Its like they're getting bigger! :eek:

-Sean

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wasn't what I meant, but I guess it came across that way. I was just talking about the size of stray cats I've seen, and wondered if anyone else has been particularly surprised by one. :) Its like they're getting bigger! :eek:

-Sean

Ohhh. Ya, I must agree. They look like tigers now. It must be all the food thrown away in the trash bins and sometimes on the sides of roads, etc. They also eat some of the food of pet cats, when its left outside.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know for a fact that my cat will go into other houses and wait for food.. while beating their cats off it.. and he wont leave until they fill the dish for him.. lol such a bugger. and I think what makes the last shot cute is the "I want to come inside now" look lol

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know for a fact that my cat will go into other houses and wait for food.. while beating their cats off it.. and he wont leave until they fill the dish for him.. lol such a bugger. and I think what makes the last shot cute is the "I want to come inside now" look lol
Ha, your cat is the king! My cat just comes in through one of back windows meowing his head off. Thats when I know hes hungry and its time to set the dish otherwise he won't shut up lol.

Oh and you nailed it, that is exactly it, I just couldn't think of it.

Marcel_h

Arachnopeon
Haha great pics he looks really annoyed just like my cat looks when dont let him in when he wants it hahah