• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

arachnotopia

stealth2748

Arachnopeon
This buyer is top class. Purchased two slings from me and payed immediately. They had perfect communication during and even after transaction was completed. I would not hesitate to sell to in the future.

-Randy

NDanforth

Arachnopeon
Pleasure doing business with this buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. A+

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!Great buyer,money was deposited into Paypal quickly,and Lisa was a joy to work with.Do not hesitate to do business with her!

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Got my end of the trade

Lisa was easy to work with and her packing was great. Received a male from her that was in excellent shape. Very positive experience. :clap::clap::clap:

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

Lisa is an absolute pleasure to deal with. She told me that she was going to buy in a few days and did exactly what she promised. Thanks Lisa.

Joshlividum567

Arachnopeon
Ordered a MM B.vagans from Lisa and it arrived today in perfect health.Which says a lot because its been crazy hot here recently.Communication was great, packing was top notch.Thanks Lisa!

kbekker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pleasure selling to this individual, notified me as soon as they arrived, communication was great all along.

ladizzlee

Arachnopeon
it has been over 2 weeks since i paid for my animals and i still havent recieved them! i have emailed several times and have not gotten a response. horrible service! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arachnotopia

Arachnopeon
it has been over 2 weeks since i paid for my animals and i still havent recieved them! i have emailed several times and have not gotten a response. horrible service! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not even sure what this is about.