• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Arachnophiliac (Bruce)

zimbu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I contacted Bruce after he posted juvenile female GBBs for sale. Since I live in the area as him, I went to his house to buy the spider, where he was more then happy to answer any questions I have (and I had a lot, this was my first time buying a T), as well as show me how to properly sex a T with a fresh moult. He also fed parts of his collection, including the GBBs, so I could watch, which was exciting because I'm new to this :D.

All his spiders appeared to be very healthy and well maintained, and since getting her home my juvenile has been eating like a pig!

Thanks Bruce.

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very Positive

Received a stunning P. metallica female from Bruce a few weeks ago. She is gorgeous and still doing great.

Thanks Bruce.

Last edited:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
POSITIVE

Contacted Bruce a little bit more than a week ago about a female P. metallica, and now it's sitting on my T shelf.

Couldn't be more satisfied.
Good communication, and willing to go the extra mile as far as shipping, packing and service. He cares for his spiders, plain and simple. A pleasure to do business with.

Sabatta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've made a couple of purchases from Bruce and the experience has been completely positive. All the T's I bought arrived healthy and appeared to be well cared for.

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have had a few dealings with Bruce, all were great and I'd recommend buying/trading with him any day!