• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Arachnoholic420

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Positive!

Just recieved a penultimate male GBB and a C. fimbriatus freebie.
Everything was packed perfectly, and he even sprang for overnight shipping at his cost. Very impressed with all aspects of this transaction.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
+++++++++++positive++++++++++

Jus completed a trade wit Armando....overnight shipping was flawless!...Havnt brought the T home from work yet, but it looks to good to go!....i will update this review once I re-house this guy after work!

Great communication, great packing.....why has nobody else posted a review for him is beyond me?....awsome guy to deal with!

synyster

Arachnobaron
+++POSITIVE+++

Just completed a transaction with Armando and I'm perfectly satisfied. All slings were well packed, communication was A1, they were shipped on time even though I changed the initial schedule and he threw in a really nice freebie with the deal :)

Like Levi posted, I don't know why there aren't anymore good reviews than this...
I will do buisness again anytime with him! Thanks alot Armando!!

synyster

Arachnobaron
Funny that I'm still the last guy who posted...

Anyways, I received another package from Armando today. He is one of those rare people that even if we don't talk at all during the transaction, I'm not even worried a bit. Truly a man of his word and will always do stuff right. Spiders got here well packed and on time, freebie included.

I hope that others are doing buisness with him too and are just too lazy to write it down... He is one of those sellers that you want to do buisness with!

Thanks bro!

pa3k_87

Arachnosquire
+++ A Bazillion % Positive +++

Just got some Ts from Armando and they're all awesome! Gave me a good deal on what's left of his H incei colony too!

Great guy! Highly recommend getting Ts from him! Don't be afraid to make an offer, and you'll never regret doing business with him. :)

BiGpDaMoNsTa

Arachnopeon
A+++

Purchased two T's from Armando a little while back... healthy spiders, great communication, and even delivered them to me!

Thanks dude