ArachnoCulture Mag.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Am i the only one? I ordered an issue two months ago, i've waited patiently. Does it usually take this long for them to get prints? I ordered a back issue "May05". :?

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
did you send them an e-mail asking about it? that is what i would do if i ordered something and nothing got to me..... whining about it on a forum does not help much i think.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Michael has been behind lately, but I just received the latest issue of Arachnoculture yesterday and it was worth the wait. He may have lost your information or there may be some other reason, I would email him and ask him. Make sure to include your full name so he knows which order you are talking about. He wouldn't not send it to you intentionally so I would definitely ask him.:)

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Hello all,

I just sent an email reply to a message I received last night regarding Arachnoculture 1(2) [aka May '05]. Hopefully this was to the person who started this thread. As has been pointed out, forum posts that aren't signed with a real name and are posted by someone who uses an alias as a username aren't good methods of communication. Add to that the fact that I have limited time to visit forums and read through posts... well, you get the idea. My email address is in my signature.

But on topic, the back issue the gentleman asked about has sold out, but is being reprinted. This is also the case for 1(4). And as Laura mentioned, the newest issue - 2(2) - has just begun to ship to subscribers. Additionally, 2(3) is just about to go to print and 2(4) is being compiled. So, there's going to be a quick release of issues this year to make up for the disappointments of last year.

I'd also like to mention that my website contains an update regarding magazine release... which I am now reminded needs to be updated ;)

Thanks to all for your support,

Michael

Last edited:

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hmm, it has been four months. How are those reprints coming along, Michael?
Hope, you haven't forgotten about me. I'll send you a email.

So, has anybody been receiving these Magz?

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
These Arachnoculture threads seem to pop up every so often. I have generally stayed away from commenting. Arachnoculture started out as a very promising publication (I had a subscription). But the erratic nature of its circuluation really turned me off. Just not worth bothering with anymore.