• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

ArachnoCrazy

Ninnghizzida

Arachnopeon
Positive

Traded some millipedes with Jeremy. He was extremely helpful, sent me a generous overcount and responded every single questions I had. And boy do I have questions.

I hope we could trade again in the future.

Luis

xelda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I traded some roaches for a box of rotten wood mulch. Jeremy was easy to communicate with by e-mail, kept me updated on when he shipped, when he got my box, etc. The trade was very straightforward and quick. On top of that, the mulch is a hefty 12 lbs. of finely milled product. This will save me a lot of time in prepping substrate for my bugs. Everything was sealed in a plastic bag and packed very well. I'd be happy to do business with him again.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

i received a box of mulch last week. easy to order, easy to receive. i now have a happy home for all my grubs. :)
i'd recommend to anyone who needs substrate fast.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
positive

Great experience.. very helpful and answered all of my questions....

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive !!

I have bought the box of mulch, which is excellent. I also asked for a custom order of whole, dry, hardwood only leaves. The box was packed with excellnt leaves from predominately oak and walnut. Highly recommended!
:clap: :clap: :clap: