• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Arachnocentric (www.arachnocentric.com)

K

krucz36

Arachnocentric

Positive

Bryant's loss was a great one to the hobby, and his website, and store before that, helped a lot of people get involved. I'm sure Kat will do a great job with arachnocentric.com when she gets herself bock on track.
My experience with their selection, service, and knowledge was absolutely excellent in every imagineable way. From browsing the site, to ordering, to clearing up problems ( I messed up my order form), to delivery of animals, arachnocentric was awesome. Other than some gigas 'sling casualties, which were most definitely my fault as a beginner keeper, my T's are alive and happy to this day.
Prices are fair, shipping is reasonable, and selection is great. Also, they have specials which are really cool (i got 5 H. gigas slings for 13.00....not bad)
happy......

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I got my beloved Marawuti (C. brachycephalus) from Arachnocentric, as well as some millipedes and a colony of lobster roaches. Kat was great about working with me, even holding the specimens I wanted until I got my next paycheck. The animals were all in great shape. I plan to buy from her again as soon as I can afford to.