Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Aquazoo-Löbbecke Museum Düsseldorf

Discussion in 'Zoo Trips (Man Made Habitats)' started by Nikos, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Nikos

Nikos Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    ring the X-mas and new year holidays I was in Düsseldorf and I visited again the Aquazoo.

Some random photos
    excuse the quality but trying to take photos while having a 2 year old terrorist running around and yelling all the time is not the best combination....:D

Enjoy and if you happen to be around Düsseldorf I highly recommend to visit this place (kids love it too of course)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you like to see some more, I've uploaded around 40-50 at www.scorpiones.eu.tc (scroll at the end and you'll find the link).

2. Hey I LOVE that place! Me and my partner have visited there before, it's awesome. A friend of his works there! Look at how it all comes together eh? :D Where do you live?

3. Nikos

My place is on the South

Greece that is :D

However I used to live in D'dorf and my parents are still living there so I travel there often.

4. froggyman

froggyman Arachnoangel

nice they have japanese giant salamanders there!

and it looks like a mudskipper too!

two great aquatics!

5. Nikos

some more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yeah my partner's friend really loves those turtles. No idea why. I loved the little portholes to look into to see the fish that live in pitch black, that was awesome. Neither me nor Flo can remember where that skeleton is... we know about the whale skeleton but we can't figure out the bovine one. Where is it?

7. Nikos

it is at the paleontological section,right besides the head of a dinosaur and a nautilus(i think its called nautilus)
    In the same area are also the arachnids (not many thogh).

off topic:
    We took some nice funny photos infront of the bovine scull.
    If you take the camera close to your head the face is covering the scull and only the horns are visible and are looking as they are coming out of your head !
    Childish but fun nonetheless :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.