Apollo (Litoria infrafrenata)

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I jsut got him last week, and am currently fattening him up a bit, good news is he was sold to me as a cuban tree frog, so i saved a good $20 or so{D

-Eric

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: beautiful whitelip! used to keep those sometime ago,great frog.

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thnx all, maybe i can get a vid of him eating and post it on youtube, but i'll see about that. Anyone else have them?

-Eric

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Has anyone noticed their frogs changing between all kinds of colors thruout the day? Mine hs some strange brown greens, and grays, very akward, untill i feed him in which case he turns bright green again:)

-Eric

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah that is quite a common thing for most frogs.. I notice it especially with tree frogs

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cool:) I also started feeding nightcrawlers, he really seems to like them:)

-Eric

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice to hear from another frog lover:) And yes, just as the thread stated, it is a white-lipped tree frog; Litoria infrafrenata, where as a white's tree frog is Litoria caerulea. And he eats most anything that fits in hiw mouth... Roaches, crickets, mealworms, nightcrawlers, pinkies etc.

-Eric

P.S. He actually was captive bred, but they originate in the Indo-Pacific region.

AnthrpicDecadnc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
...isn't that what the thread initially said? Anywho, cool frog.
yeah, it did. sorry, i'm not too good with scientific names yet. only reason i joined really was because this site appealed to me. i was that kid who snuck out at night to pick up stag beetles every summer.:D

always been a fan of things like that. not so much mammals.. except rodents and women, but mainly herps and inverts. i've been catching things as far as i can remember, and i had an intense fascination for leeches in 7th grade. as well as turtles and around that point was when my herp interests caught. but now i have an emp scorpion and a leopard geckp. i'm interested in purchasing another scorp soon, probably a heterometrus, and probably from this forum.

but i LOVE to learn (most 21 yr. olds rather get drunk 'round here). and ive been reading about wildlife as long as i can remember. even as a child, i didnt watch cartoons... i watched nature docs.

nickbachman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah, it did. sorry, i'm not too good with scientific names yet. only reason i joined really was because this site appealed to me. i was that kid who snuck out at night to pick up stag beetles every summer.:D

always been a fan of things like that. not so much mammals.. except rodents and women, but mainly herps and inverts. i've been catching things as far as i can remember, and i had an intense fascination for leeches in 7th grade. as well as turtles and around that point was when my herp interests caught. but now i have an emp scorpion and a leopard geckp. i'm interested in purchasing another scorp soon, probably a heterometrus, and probably from this forum.

but i LOVE to learn (most 21 yr. olds rather get drunk 'round here). and ive been reading about wildlife as long as i can remember. even as a child, i didnt watch cartoons... i watched nature docs.
you mention watching cartoons like it's a sin.