• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Apollo Justice

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
POSITIVE (A+)

I met up with Devin yesterday and received a very healthy looking G. pulchra and Aphonopelma. He provided a previous molt of the pulchra for me to examine and even related a brief history of the Ts. I recommend him highly. Thank you, Devin! :)

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Positive!

Just recieved my half of a trade with Devin. All T's were happy and healthy in decent packing. Would work with again. Thanks Kevin

RB40

Arachnopeon
Positive

I done a trade earlier this week with Devin, and everything was A-1. The packaging was excellent, and the communications were great!! Plus he even threw me in some FREE stuff I wasn't expecting, what a surprise to me!! Devin is a real good guy, and this hobby could use more people like him, so anybody that's wanting to do some trading, or any other T related type of business with, I highly recommend him to anyone. 100% satisfied Thx Devin

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I did a trade with Devin and I am very happy with my T! The PO lost the package (no fault of Devins) but despite that he ended up here safely thanks to the great packjob. Devin even included the previous molt with the T. All and all an excellent transaction. I would be happy to trade again with him anytime.

Thanks!

Jamie

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Great, great, great communication. Devin is, perhaps, the customer with the best communication I've ever had. He is prompt and quick to clarify details. In addition to his purchase he did a trade and on my end the packaging was top notch. I would not at all hesitate to business with him again.:biggrin:

Thanks for the great transaction Devin!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A ++

Did a trade and recieved big fat healthy females. Communicated well, shipped when he said he would and all around good transaction. Would not hesitate to deal again.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive

Just recieved my end of a trade from Devin. The packaging was great, T is alive and healthy. He kept excellent communication throught the deal. Would be happy to do more business with him, and highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. Thanks again

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter
Bottom Line __________________A++++++

Well, this is number 2....the 2nd person ever to come through for me after 1oo's of males sent out. Congratulations to Devin as I loaned him my MM Purpurea and recieved several slings from the 50/50. I meet up locally with Devin and it is always refreshing to find someone honest, caring, and a sincere love for the hobby. I am so glad this worked out and helped you to reconsider from exciting to going full throttle ahead......its time for more dealings, more breeding, and a happy mothers day greeting to your wife.

Full Steam Ahead!!!!

Joe

Last edited:

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I got my end of a trade from Devon and all went smoothly. No problems at all and would trade with Devon anytime! Thanks!

Nada

Arachnoknight
POSITIVE!!!

Just got my end of a Trade from AJ, a sexed pair of MegMesomelas. Communication was great, and they were packed nice and tight. Did I mention that the Ts were gorgeous too? Awesome experience all around.

Novatsk

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!!

Just picked up my T from Devin! Great guy, very knowledgable! Awesome Communication! He even showed some of his collection! Will definitely buy more from him in the future! Thanks again bro