• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Aphonopelma81

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
***POSITIVE***

Just completed a trade and sell to James and it went well!!
The subadult B. Boehmi we got is in great condition. He was
fast to respond and fast to ship.

Would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you
John

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
100% positive

Just completed a trade with James for quite a few C.ritae. His communication is great and he held off shipping till they molted since its hard to find small enough crickets out here. He even threw in a freebie that's very neat. All in all great packing, communication and healthy tarantulas I will definitely buy from him again

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a transaction with James and everything went great. He went out of his way to make sure the deal went smooth. The communication was perfect and everthing arrived in great shape. His packing was so good that I used his box to send his end back to him.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive++++

Just received my end of trade with James and im so happy! The Ts were in great shape and his packaging is awesome. To ship those kind of slings in this weather and still get a 100% survival rate only shows his great packing technique. Ill definitely do business with James in the future! Highly recommended!!!:clap::worship:

Mike

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
Positive!

Just completed my second deal with James and once again positive. Good packing , lively slings and great communication wouldn't hesitate to do business with him at all

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just received my end of a trade with James. He packaged extremely well, and everything arrived in great shape. He keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him anytime. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Our shipping days were a bit messy due to family conflicts and work, but i got everything alive and well even in these extreme temps! James was great to work with and followed up regularly. Id recommend purchasing or trading with him!

blb48234

Arachnopeon
Positive

I did a trade with James. Great Communication, and packing. Looking forward to dealing with James in the future. Thanks.

Norm

Arachnosquire
James responded to a trade ad of mine a week or so ago. We managed to work out a deal. Completed trade yesterday and couldn't be happier! His packaging was 100% perfect! The whole time he kept great communication. The female Brachy he sent me appears to have been well cared for and will be a prized T in my collection for many years to come. Thank you so much James! I hope to do business with you again in the future and will be recommending you to other hobbyist! :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just recieved a nice package from James. Everything was packaged excellently and arrived in great shape. James keeps awesome communication and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him many more times. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

bugarella

Arachnosquire
Beyond positive!

James' s communication and packaging was great. Did a trade and the first T was doa (not his fault) the second T showed up in perfect health. He made the whole process easy and pain free, i'm very happy with the trade and I would gladly do business with him again!

BFE Pets

Arachnopeon
Just recieved my end of a trade. Super pleased! the scorpions were exactly as described, very well packaged, and delivered on time. I would positively do business again with him.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

James just bought a few things off me. He paid extremely fast, and has kept excellent communication. He was very patient through a shipping delay, half on my part, and half on being in the mail part. He let me know as soon as they arrived. He is a great guy to deal with and i look forward to dealing with him more. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

Ambly

Arachnobaron
Positive.

Bought an uncommon amblypygid, Phrynus barbadensis, from James. Communication was easy and quick. The amblypygid came in perfect condition, packaged very carefully, and arrived on time. Beautiful creature and great transaction. Certainly will be doing business again,

Sean

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Positive. I did a trade with him and it went off without a hitch. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks!

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Just received my end of a trade with James. He packaged extremely well, and everything arrived in great shape. He keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him anytime. I highly recommend him to do business with.

Bob

sammyj

Arachnopeon
James parks-Aphonopelma81

Just received some slings from James. He made the transaction easy and stress free. His packing was amazing! Even in this freezing weather! I will def. Buy from him again, and refer people to him. All the babies are healthy and look amazing! Samantha

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter
Very Positive Transaction:

James offered me a trade, shipped first, had great communication, and was very humble. Often times when I have offered suggestion (straw packing on the H. Incei Gold/thicker styro) I get very defensive or angry feedback. This was not the case with James as he was very humble and said thank you for the advice etc... It is always a pleasure to deal with people of their word and looking to further themselves in the hobby. I look forward to our future dealings.

Great job James,
Joe Rossi

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with James, and wow! What a guy! Very pleasant to talk with and very reasonable. He delivered his promises and more, I will be doing more business with him in the future. Very very positive experience.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I contacted James about the cyclosmia he had and we initiated a trade.....I honestly gotta say this was a well planned out series of events .
communication was an A+ all the way we exchanged phone numbers and the texting was started lol
packing was an A+ [sub zero temps for real] also and the slings were top notch the guy even sent waaaaayyyy more than I expected.
very cool transaction with a very cool individual, he even sent pics of the setup he had the traps in.

this is someone that has the Apple seal of approval and someone that I will keep in contact with
do yourself a favor and check him out