Aphonopelma Pics

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is the 'Carlsbad Green' tarantula ever any green?
Nice pics though.

Last edited:

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Vys,
It has iredecent green, but never is crazy iradic green

DiStUrBeD-OnE check your PM

Sincerely,

Brandon

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Brandon
No such thing as a expedition, if you came out however I would be more than happy to show you how its done.

Sincerely,

Brandon
Thanks. I might take you up on that offer. ;)

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's a real beauty. I need to take a vacation West one of these days.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
A hentzi

This is the spider Shelby walked around with at the conference with for two days, I HAD to buy it for her

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
A eutylenum

I have about 12 of these. Two of them are now this size after 1 1/2 years. I got these from Spiderpatch at about 1/4".
They are SLOW growers!

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Aphonopelma sp "Cuernavaca"

This T was given to Shelby last year at the conference.
It's quite the defensive little T....

Last edited:

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: A eutylenum

Originally posted by Immortal_sin
I have about 12 of these. Two of them are now this size after 1 1/2 years. I got these from Spiderpatch at about 1/4".
They are SLOW growers!
Looks like it's about to molt to me.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pics holley, Ian looks like Aphonopelma behlei heres a pic of one right now

Attachments

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's an unidentified one, sold as "Flagstaff Orange", which is apparently a name designed to conceal the actual locality.

Attachments

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What a gorigious spider, I did know that the name was a false, problem is that there are so many species that do look like the Flag orange it would be impossable to pull out a local

Sincerely,

Brandon

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What About MrT

What about MrT?? I know MrT does that T hunting all the time. MrT what have you caught in the wild here in Arizona ??

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Brandon
What a gorigious spider, I did know that the name was a false, problem is that there are so many species that do look like the Flag orange it would be impossable to pull out a local

Sincerely,

Brandon
Yeah, doesn't that suck? I'd never feel ok about pairing her up with a male that may or may not be of the same species, so she'll have to be content to just look pretty. ;)

Steve

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by defour
Here's an unidentified one, sold as "Flagstaff Orange", which is apparently a name designed to conceal the actual locality.
Ooooohh!! I have one of those as a sling. Can't wait to see her get that big so I can see the Flagstaff Orange with my own eyes.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
disturbed...that is one beautiful, amazing-looking T!!! wow!!! let me know what it is okay? i want one! :)

anyone else have the sling i've got? the New Mexican Blonde? i can't wait until it gets larger, they are a lovely champagne color all over...nice.

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, I own no Aphnopelmas, but the only Ts I know of native to my home state is the Aphnopelma coloradanum, or the Colorado Brown. From the pics I've seen, their coloration seems to vary somewhat. Some seem to have an overall brown color, others seem to have a more golden color.

Bry

Last edited:

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well I got bored and tried to do a little size comparison pics of my diva of an Aphonopelma seemani, Shiva. She's so hard to shoot!

Attachments

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Well I got bored and tried to do a little size comparison pics of my diva of an Aphonopelma seemani, Shiva. She's so hard to shoot!

Attachments