Species Aphonopelma hentzi (a.k.a. Aphonopelma clarki)

LongDucDong

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spent a few days herpin and bug huntin in SW Missouri. I was disappointed that we only found one live t (and a few molts).Oh well, here he is in all his glory. Probably one of the best looking hentzi Ive seen.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Have you ever seen a mating in the wild? (tarantula mating that is ;)

LongDucDong

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No, actually I havent seen any mating in the wild. I would definitely like to, but the chances of that happening are few and far between, especially in a densely wooded area such as Missouri. But, I have my hopes up of course! :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This MM A.Hentzi was caught in the wild by (Nature boy)....he is a gorgeous and looks to be very freshly molted, not one hair missing. I will be breeding him soon!!

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The girl that does not want him is a lesbian:razz:

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just wanted to post a couple of pics of my wild caught man. :)

Last edited:

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I do too. I think he's a beautiful T. He is my daughter's favorite, she loves to hold him

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if i can get a female possibly, i have no idea of course to tell how old he is except he's mature :)

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would either let him go or give him to someone that can breed him. Wouldnt want him to go to waste....

Neuroticax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now I really wouldn't say he is a waste. Not everyone just uses males to breed, they can also be pets as well.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gorgeous fella you got there! If you do want to send him to breed, I have about a dozen hentzi females. I'd be more than happy to get him some action and get you and your daughter some babies. Just PM me on here ok? Again, lovely male! From the looks of him, he probably matured around 3-4 months ago.