padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Please take a look at my picture and location in the Tarantula ID section

Thanks

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can you most the picture here, or atleast supply a link for where you want us to go. I'm having trouble finding it.:wall:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like maybe a chalcodes? (Assuming that's even the picture in question) I'm no expert though. I just wanted to chime in and say that's a nice looking spider. Are those natural markings on the carapace or is that dirt or something? I like Aphonopelmas. I think they have a subtle beauty tha is underrated and i enjoy seeing species indiginous to my country.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah id gues that it is some form of A. hentzi. I dont know that chalcodes isnt a member of the hentzi"complex" i am sure someone has studied it maybe it is. I dont knos but it looks pretty much like the hentzi around the hill country in Texas except thiose markings look like some damage or somethign

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Definately not A.chalcodes, but it doesn't look much like A.hentzi either( I could be wrong though). These is another genus that is so messed up it's gonna be hard to tell you exactly what it is. I'll keep looking though.