Question Anyway to change my username?

jenniferinny

Arachnoknight
Hey mods, I hate my username and really want to change it. I didn't realize it wouldn't keep capitalization when I created the user ID. It's been years since I was active, but, I can't create a new account because I already have an account. So yeah, any way I can change my username or am I just stuck with this abomination forever?

arachnophobis

Arachnopeon

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Hey mods, I hate my username and really want to change it. I didn't realize it wouldn't keep capitalization when I created the user ID. It's been years since I was active, but, I can't create a new account because I already have an account. So yeah, any way I can change my username or am I just stuck with this abomination forever?
Are you wanting to change your name completely? Or did you just want certain letters capitalized?

jenniferinny

Arachnoknight
Are you wanting to change your name completely? Or did you just want certain letters capitalized?
Sorry, missed this notification. JenniferinFL would be awesome if it's available. It was originally supposed to be JenniferinNY, but, no longer live there.. lol

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Sorry, missed this notification. JenniferinFL would be awesome if it's available. It was originally supposed to be JenniferinNY, but, no longer live there.. lol
Gotcha, so changing your name completely. The link that was provided above should help guide you as to how to change your username. ;)