Anything new?

Grin

Arachnoknight
Hello, i'v been out of the arachnid loop for a couple years now. Has there been any new species introduced or available in the hobby?

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Typhochlaena seladonia would be worth looking up. Just introduced to the hobby this past year to my knowledge.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hello, i'v been out of the arachnid loop for a couple years now. Has there been any new species introduced or available in the hobby?
Glad your back! This is grin that used to be in WA right?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Theres a few new very good looking Psalmopoeus, theres T psychadelicus, P sp rufus, and a handful of other various "new" sp floating around.

Also, theres been a ton of revisions and reclassifications.

Im back from a long break too. A lots changed

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A large amount of new Ts are available, most are not scientifically defined, so I'd say more localities are new than actual species.

keks

Arachnobaron
Typhochlaena seladonia would be worth looking up. Just introduced to the hobby this past year to my knowledge.
This tiny little thing is incredible!! But not available? I mark it. For 2023. Maybe than they are available ... for a good price :rolleyes: .