Anyone want to come looking for King Cobras?

arachnopus

Arachnopeon
Following on from the huge success of our last Herping trip in India and the Andaman Islands, I am organising another Herping trip together with Gerry Martin, the National Geographic adventurer/herpetologist. We will meet up with Romulus Whittaker one of India’s foremost wildlife conservation pioneers and stay with him at his research station in Agumbe and search the jungles for King Cobras, Kraits, Pit Vipers & other native species. We will also be accompanied by members of the Irula tribe who are famed for their snake tracking expertise. In addition to a diverse array of snake & amphibian species, the areas we are visiting are also home to Tigers, Indian Bison, Leopards and freshwater crocodiles. We will travel through the forests of Karnataka and end the holiday at a beautiful beach resort in Goa. This trip is for amateaur herpetophiles & professional herpetologists alike. For further info contact me at pgs_22@hotmail.com, (+44) 208 343 3446 UK:) {D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome! kings are very cool,and very smart:clap: i just love all cobras:D

Big Roc

Arachnopeon
I wish I had the time to do that!!! Mabey one day I'll be out there hunting down Cobras

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I would assume that the trip is more like a guided hunt than just a bunch for friends going herping. that would make this sorta spam however at least its on topic.

Last edited:

Louise E. Rothstein

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is. These pictures are not spam.
They are more like depictions of "Extreme Sports."

Visually magnificent.

Very exciting.

But not quite safe.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Like the second photo! That guys awe makes him look like a little kid.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It is. These pictures are not spam.
They are more like depictions of "Extreme Sports."

Visually magnificent.

Very exciting.

But not quite safe.
It would not be spam if he werent pushing his herping trip ...its a sales pitch plain and simple . I do like the pix tho but there is no need to put an add for your stinking indian herping trip ... THAT is against the rules i beleive ...the moderators may or may not agree but they do have and use the right to be wrong on occassion lol