Anyone produce H. devamatha in the US?

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Just curious to know. I will be pulling my Haploclastus devamatha sac maybe on May 15th. I'm not looking for bragging rights if it is so and if all goes well with my attempt. I just haven't seen much mention of slings produced with this sp. except overseas.

-JohnD.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
None have been produced in the USA yet.
Out of our 9 MF project, our timing was off and all females molted out :/

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
None have been produced in the USA yet.
Out of our 9 MF project, our timing was off and all females molted out :/
Dang man that sucks to hear! :(. Though I am impressed at the amount of females you have.

-JohnD.

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Due to a busy schedule tomorrow I opted to pull a day early. The sac looks good! Only found 2 bad eggs the rest were ewl. No final count yet, I'll do that when I put up the breeding report in a few days. Here's some pics of the sac.
20180514_172513.jpg 20180514_173024.jpg

-JohnD.

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
I counted 97 in the photo, give or take a few:D Congratulations on the successful sac!
Thanks! Here's a photo without the leftover sac if you want to try counting for a better idea; personally, counting slings always strains my eyes. 20180514_183929.jpg

-JohnD.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I counted 156, but I could be off by a few. I booted the picture up in MS Paint and put a dot on each one as I went alone to make sure I didn't miss any and didn't double count.

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
In this photo I counted give or take, 162!
My first count was close to this at 166 lol

I counted 156, but I could be off by a few. I booted the picture up in MS Paint and put a dot on each one as I went alone to make sure I didn't miss any and didn't double count.
Really good idea! I'll try this out, it sounds like a more accurate method.

Edit:
Got 162 here lol I believe @spookyvibes is correct. 20180514_235254.jpg :)
-JohnD.

Last edited:

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
Just curious to know. I will be pulling my Haploclastus devamatha sac maybe on May 15th. I'm not looking for bragging rights if it is so and if all goes well with my attempt. I just haven't seen much mention of slings produced with this sp. except overseas.

-JohnD.
What were the details of the breeding? Humidity, temp, timing, etc?