Anyone know where to get a deeper one of these?

Rich

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These containers are from Superior Enterprise. The 128 oz. is only 3.75" deep. Does anyone know who makes these containers in a deeper size? I still need them to be 9.75" in diameter. I will punch the holes myself, just need to get the containers and lids.

Attachments

Rich

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sub adults to adults. These are to shallow, but a 4.75" or 5" deep one would be perfect.

bwhatch2

Arachnopeon
try asking around at delis (especially the ones in large grocery stores) most of them serve their cold sides and salads in containers just like those, and would probably sell you some pretty cheap. they probably wont be as sturdy as the ones in your pic look but thats what i and many people use and they work great.

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Superior Enterprise offer Pre-punched containers and lids. I'd say they have everything you need. No website address listed, but you can contact them and order a catalog:
Superior Enterprise
20141 Lanmark St.
Canoga Park, CA 91306
PH (800) 669-8425
Fax (818) 709-8058

Also,
Click for Pioneer Packaging
They have a nice selection of cups and containers too, but I prefer Superior, personally.

And,
Click for Total-View Cages
At pocket pets scroll down to see the Total view cages.

john

Rich

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The photo above is from Superior Enterprises. Those containers are nice but they do not have any deeper ones at 9.75" diameter. They told me that maybe in the future they will get some but not now. Too bad. They would really be nice.

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow.. the total view cages are pretty cool looking.. too bad they are on the expensive side.:rolleyes: Oh well.. I guess I gotta stick to the petpals I use.. too bad I can't offer you any suggestions where to get those. Only deep ones I ever saw were about 7 or 8 inches deep but werent' that wide, and they were at the store where I get most of my t's so I don't know where he gets them.

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Soon I should have pics of a 14x14x24 cages I am having built for 40$ they are also acrylic and made to my specs. I will post pics as soon as they get here..

Ropes

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Actually I met the guy who makes the total view cages at a reptile show , really nice guy. Bought a few hunting knives off him.

Rich

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Found Some!

Found some of the deep ones. Check out my ad in the For Sale/Trade section titled "Great Housing."