Anyone Know where i can buy a g.pulchra sling?

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There seems to be a shortage of G. pulchra everywhere. It's probably due to the fact that they take so long to grow and reach sexual maturity. It's probably just been a while since anyone has had a good egg sac. I know of a few people here in Canada that have their fingers crossed :)

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
SSW sold out within a few days of their ad being placed.

The only small g. pulchras being advertised at the moment (CE) are way overpriced for their size, but if someone is well and truely desparate for one, then go for it.

chichi

Arachnopeon
G. pulchra slings are really expensive because it's rare. So, it is hard to find one.

I'm now preparing for the shipment of pulchra by next year 'cause I know it's going to be an expensive one. hehehe...

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If you can wait a couple of months, I know of some slings that might be for sale if it's successful. Just keep your ears open.

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm also lookin!!!

Shoot me a message this way too if anyone knows of any G. Pulchra spiderlings that become available! Thanks all!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Shoot me a message this way too if anyone knows of any G. Pulchra spiderlings that become available! Thanks all!
If you really want one PM Creepyexotics, he's selling 1.5" slings right now. Atleast I think he still has some.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I just aquired an adult female, but it will be a long time before my little boy is ready for her. It's my favourite species, I'd hate to be without one, or three lol!:D

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No dice... : (

There all out... guess I'll just wait til the next batch hatches from someone on these boards.

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah I thought that too, but if someone really wants one then they'll buy it.
That's the fun of supply and demand. Eventually the supply will get low enough that the demand will reach a point people are willing to pay that high of a price. Unless of course someone gets an egg sac to hatch soon which would throw off that trend and increase the available supply.