Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

anyone know what spider this is?

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by Tha King, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Tha King

Tha King Arachnopeon

NY
    Advertisement
    haha sorry its a tattoo...but just curious if this is an actual species or just a random sketch... [​IMG]

2. Amelia

Amelia Arachnoknight Old Timer

I don't know but I like the "shadows". Whoever did that did a good job. I am not a fan of tattoos, but that is pretty neat!

3. Tha King

Tha King Arachnopeon

NY
    anyone????

4. bluefrogtat2

bluefrogtat2 Arachnoangel Old Timer

looks like a giant mite to me
    andy

5. Tegenaria

Tegenaria Arachnodemon Old Timer

Oh that is so cool.I want one on my arm but I fear the pain!
    [​IMG]

6. burmish101

burmish101 Arachnobaron

Ive got an 11in legspan H. maculata on my arm, pain isnt bad. And for the shadowing the guy scanned the pic into his computer and with some program instantly added the shadow to it and he could adjust the angle at which it would end up, neat stuff. Took a whole 3 hours ;P not bad for my first tatoo, if I remember tomorrow i'll take a pic and upload it.

7. recluse

recluse Arachnobaron

NM
    That is one hairy dude.

8. Moltar

Moltar ArachnoGod

That's not a spider. That is a wooly mammoth.

9. burmish101

burmish101 Arachnobaron

We must hurry to save them from extiction...AGAIN! That poor guy will never get laid.

10. buthus

buthus Arachnoprince Old Timer

God darn man that guy is HOT ..if it werent for that nasty spider tat that is. :D

11. LeilaNami

LeilaNami Arachnoking Old Timer

That was the first thing that popped into my head quickly followed by Gary Busey.

12. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

so if chewbacca got a tattoo that's what he'd get?

13. Raikiri

Raikiri Arachnosquire

A man should be hairy...

14. codykrr

codykrr Arachnoking Old Timer

looks like the spider is crawling into the woods too me....hahaha....man if that dude didnt have a face he would almost look like robin williams. bet the guy doing that tattoo went through 5 razors just shaving the area to tattoo!hahaha wow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.