Anyone intrested in desert hairy scorps?

austinmartin2

Arachnopeon
Ive decided to start breeding some desert hairys for myself and for sale would anyone even consider buying cb babies? I also got my first hatch of arizona bark image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

brolloks

Arachnobaron
You will always find interested people. Just create a post in the classifieds section with all the details.

Nice scorpions you have there.:happy:

austinmartin2

Arachnopeon
You will always find interested people. Just create a post in the classifieds section with all the details.

Awesome thank you! Im new to this form. Ive been collecting for a long time but just decided to get active!

Stugy

Arachnolord
Ye

Yeah the problem is is that you have to pay $10 for one month of classifed access :/ I'd rather wait till I'm "Active Member" rather than pay 'cause I never have money lol

Stugy

Arachnolord
Ye

Yeah the problem is is that you have to pay $10 for one month of classifed access :/ I'd rather wait till I'm "Active Member" rather than pay 'cause I never have money lol
Oh yeah and I'd totally be interested in buying from you if I had money....

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd like to get some Hadrurus slings since I've never had them that small before. If you get any, feel free to pm me! I'm always down to trade!