Anyone have any Bad exp With ONLINE DEALERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well the only person who i did biz with online was SwiftInverts Who i might add i great to work with.. but i see other T's that swift doesnt have somtimes and i was wondering if any of you had trouble or hardcore probs with a ONLINE DEALER could you let me know please? i mean i could go through all of the reveiws but .. um.. that would take hours upon hours to do . your input means alot people .. thanks.. ALSO ... or if you can recomened somone that has really good prices or selection/deals that would be great too .. i seen some of the sites that alot of you purchased from and some of those prices are out of control..way to much..

thanks all

Last edited:

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well the only person who i did biz with online was SwiftInverts Who i might add i great to work with.. but i see other T's that swift doesnt have somtimes and i was wondering if any of you had trouble or hardcore probs with a ONLINE DEALER could you let me know please? i mean i could go through all of the reveiws but .. um.. that would take hours upon hours to do . your input means alot people .. thanks.. ALSO ... or if you can recomened somone that has really good prices or selection/deals that would be great too .. i seen some of the sites that alot of you purchased from and some of those prices are out of control..way to much..

thanks all
Check the Online Dealers section. You can see any bad reports on there.

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
realting to that though .. is there anyway i can make just the "BAD" reports to come up? thats why i wanted to ask everyone , it would take forever just to navigate through every single dealer and look at every single post...

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
realting to that though .. is there anyway i can make just the "BAD" reports to come up? thats why i wanted to ask everyone , it would take forever just to navigate through every single dealer and look at every single post...
just go to the "Reviews" section then click "Search this forum" and write "Negative" and click Show Posts.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Truthfully, most of them will have nothing but sterling reviews. All the ones I have dealt with have been great. They are pretty dedicated to making sure the hobbyist is kept happy.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As mentioned, please go to the reviews forum. The discussion forum is not intended to be an area where dealers are discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.