Anyone got leads on the origin of this snake?

Ccboaz

Arachnopeon
So I’ve had this ghost boa since 2016 that I bought off of someone on FB. Apparently he’s changed hands a few times before coming to me and I’ve been curious about his breeding.

This year I finally felt comfortable attempting breeding and paired him to my proven jungle girl who is a phenomenal example of a jungle. Which is making me even more curious to learn about his breeding. I jumped on his sales post when I saw him because he is one of the most gorgeous ghosts I’ve ever seen.

A few years ago I randomly came across a picture of him from 2010 in the Google image search results for “ghost boa.” Unfortunately I could not find any info from the poster’s account and it looks like they were only active 2010-2011. Knight_Exotics. Does anyone know if they were the breeder of this snake, or if they bought him? I know this is a long shot given how long ago it was, but when a ghost looks like this it really makes me wonder what kind of work went into it.

User’s pic from 2010:
D2307CBC-0817-485E-A6D6-D99692900ECC.jpeg
And one of the pics I’ve taken of him.
83B89F2D-D151-418A-957D-A262F99C6071.jpeg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pretty

Definitely post on the snake forums,
Such as ball python, and there’s a boa centric one as well.

Ccboaz

Arachnopeon
Pretty

Definitely post on the snake forums,
Such as ball python, and there’s a boa centric one as well.
I already post on a few different snake forums, and various FB groups. I believe the boa constrictor forum has been dead for a few years now. It went down soon after I made an account. I posted here on the off chance someone from then was still active who may have known something.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I already post on a few different snake forums, and various FB groups. I believe the boa constrictor forum has been dead for a few years now. It went down soon after I made an account. I posted here on the off chance someone from then was still active who may have known something.
Have you tried ball-pythons.net ?