Anyone going to/importing from Hamm Germany Dec 10, 2016

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
I am looking to hopefully get a group of scorpions from the hamm show in Germany on dec 10, 2016.

--if you are going and can legally bring animals back with you, id love the opportunity to discuss this further.

--if you are planning a import (legally) from the hamm show or its vendors, again, id love to talk further about it if there is room for 30-50 scorpions.

I'm not a expert on the in's and out's of import/export but I would hope that the shipping time would be cut way shorter with air cargo or traveling with the passenger. cold weather is about the only other concern I have aside from this being a legal venture so as to avoid any problems with customs, usfw,etc etc.

if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'm not asking for a handout or a free ride so yes...im willing to pay up a bit.

please let me know. thanks. rowdy.

Stugy

Arachnolord
LOL How convenient xD I've been researching this all day! I'm gonna be lazy and just buy some scorps and have them imported :/ Man. If I had money right now I'd totally ask ya if you could buy some scorpions for me (lol like giving you they money). Well. My birthday is this Friday so let's hope I get a worthwhile amount of money to spend it all in one go!

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
Problem with doing it any other way than legal is the time frame involved. Couple that with way to cold temps....that equals dead scorps.

Stugy

Arachnolord
True. That's why I wait until the colder months are through :p. Getting some hard-to-get scorpions as my first of 2017 sounds great to me. I'll probably wait until early February or May. For now I still gotta figure out regulations and law stuff. I hope you find someone with importing/exporting experience :D

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
ya still looking.

p.s. time frame I keep hearing on shipping from Germany is april.