Anyone from Florida or? Headed for Daytona NBR EXPO Aug 18th?

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
There are usually a few Invertebrate Dealers at this show. Watch for the Vendor list of National Reptile Breeder's Expo at Daytona Beach Center by searching the web in early August for it.

Spyders

Arachnopeon
South Floridian here :D Do you know of any groups that meet regularly? The only one I've found is in Sarasota, which is quite a drive for me.

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It seems to be very hard to get a spider group together and they don't seem to stay together very long.
I think I might have gone to Daytona 5 years ago, that time my favorite sellers split up called Theraphosid
Breeding Project. They came to Daytona every year until they split. I parted with my group years ago
things come up and change everything. I only recognize a few people posting from 5 years ago let alone
2004 when I joined. Yes there may still be some folks from Tampa- St. Pete area.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There was TATS a few years ago. We met regularly for a while then real life got a hold. Was really fun. Ill be at the Daytona show for sure. The Snake and Gecko show. Have found a few tarantula gems there for a decent price if you look hard enough.

Kris