[Inquiry] Anyone ever order from Goliath Arachnids?

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
They have a review page but no reviews.

Was wondering if anyone had ever ordered from them and how was the experience?

Thanks in advance!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
ADMIN NOTE:

If anyone has any first hand experience completing a recent transaction with Goliath Arachnids (and it falls within the guidelines and requirements for posting a review), please make sure to post your review for them here: https://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/goliatharachnids-com.962/

If your completed transaction was initiated more than 3 months ago, then you can post your experience here for the OP.

If you attempted to enter into a trasnaction with the seller, and something traspired that prevented you from doing so, please post your experience in this thread.

However, if you do NOT have any first hand experience with the seller, DO NOT POST AT ALL, or posts WILL get removed and warnings handed out.

Thank you,

Debby

Txgator

Arachnopeon
Yes, they are super communicative and helpful for just general T info. Have bought multiple T's from GA. Easiest way is local pickup if you're in Houston.

They have a review page but no reviews.

Was wondering if anyone had ever ordered from them and how was the experience?

Thanks in advance!

NinjaPirate

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just submitted my review for a purchase I made with them this weekend. Everything was great.

Rashell

Arachnopeon
They're one of my favorite places to get my Ts. Also their customer service is awesome.