[Inquiry] Anyone ever buy from jaysonsmithwall ?

styrafoamcow

Arachnopeon
jaysonsmithwall
Hello, I have never done business with him but I have tried. I backed out though because 1. his prices and inventory are to good to be true. 2. He has posts on many random websites but not any on here or more common sites and on each post of his I have seen they say he lives in Texas, california and even canada. 3. I can't find any personal info on him. 4. when I asked for pictures of his centipedes I reversed image searched them and found them on forums from years ago and when I asked him about it he replied with "I took the pictures last week and I never share my photos". Also I am pretty sure he doesn't accept paypal. As much as I would love for him to be genuine I just don't trust it. Have you tried conducting business with him?

Last edited:

CreepTumorXD

Arachnoknight
I thought the same friend, he just emailed me again saying he setup paypal, but i still dont trust him.

CreepTumorXD

Arachnoknight
haha I told him there was only one way to convince me, he emailed back saying "hows that?" and i said "you must take a picture of this centipede on your naked butt"

arizonensis

Arachnopeon
Scam. Tried to sell me a pair of galaps way underpriced because "his wife was in the hospital." Then he couldn't send pics because "his daughter broke his phone." Kept telling him that the money would appear when timestamped pictures did until he sent me a very nasty email.

styrafoamcow

Arachnopeon
Yeah I stopped replying after I asked for time stamped images and what he sent me was images with a digital time stamp. He also gave me a story similar about being out of town and his wife having to do it and blablabla. Just don't bother with him. Hopefully he hasn't been successful at scamming anyone

rdzCarlos

Arachnopeon
I wish I had found this before I sent him my money. He doesn't respond on time. hasn't shipped anything and keeps saying one centipede died and is trying to find another, to just give him a week. I contacted western union and he picked up the money from santa clarita. Also his real name is Alexander Yong.

I'm still counting on him doing the right thing. I will update on the progress but at the vary minimum it has been a really bad experience.

Last edited by a moderator: