Anyone able to ID my sling??? Please :(

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd echo the thoughts of other members on here both about slackwater and the sling it's not a G pulchra. I own quite a few Grammostola including pulchra and pulchripes, unfortunately yours looks identical to how my pulchripes looked 2 moults ago and it looks like idiots at slackwater have struck again. Firstly I know it's not the tarantula you ordered but G pulchripes are a great tarantula that will grow a lot quicker than the typical pulchra, secondly if you happy to keep the sling and be willing to accept a refund of the difference between the two slings then why not email them and attach a picture to see what happens

ReeReeReed

Arachnopeon
I emailed them yesterday asking them to fix this issue. I also said if they don't I will do what I can to ensure that no one will buy from them in the future and I will be claiming fraud. Let's see what they respond with *fingers crossed*

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Good for you.At least you have a cool little sling to raise and enjoy.And there are a lot of great T dealers around when you
get your next one.And you do know you cant stop at one,right;).

ReeReeReed

Arachnopeon
Good for you.At least you have a cool little sling to raise and enjoy.And there are a lot of great T dealers around when you
get your next one.And you do know you cant stop at one,right;).
Oh I know lmao :happy: I ordered 3 more from swift inverts last week. I got a P. Pulcher, Pamphobeteuss Platyomma and a N. Colloratovillosus. Hoping my palyomma is a male for the colors haha.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Oh I know lmao :happy: I ordered 3 more from swift inverts last week. I got a P. Pulcher, Pamphobeteuss Platyomma and a N. Colloratovillosus. Hoping my palyomma is a male for the colors haha.
Glad you went with Swift....no need to go anywhere else as he is top notch.