Anybody in Northern MI?

Shudragon

Arachnopeon
Since the functions subforum is pretty much dead and this is the most active, figured I'd ask if anyone else in the UP kept T or inverts. Plenty of people around Detroit but it would be interesting to know someone more local to trade/breed/etc with.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Since the functions subforum is pretty much dead and this is the most active, figured I'd ask if anyone else in the UP kept T or inverts. Plenty of people around Detroit but it would be interesting to know someone more local to trade/breed/etc with.
Most likely if anyone is going to keep them, they'd be around college towns or larger towns- Marquette, Houghton, the Soo, Escanaba... College kids might bring their tarantula with them, or the pet stores may carry a few different Ts. I don't recall if I ever saw any growing up, but it's been 25+ years since I lived there (Manistique). Where are you located?

Shudragon

Arachnopeon
I'm in Ishpeming next to Marquette. Figured I might peruse craigslist to see if I could find someone selling up here, and haven't found any breeders or even hobbyist sellers. Hard to believe I would be the only one up here who had tarantulas.