Anybody have experience breeding Brazilian Blacks?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm getting an adult female in the very near future and in the meantime will be working up the cash for a sub-adult male to pair them up, anyone have any experience breeding G. pulchra here? i just think it would be a really neat sp. to breed, from everything i've read and heard they are a very docile and calm species, plus they look great! thanks ahead of time everyone--Jeff

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I haven't bred mine yet, but I've got a large female (5+ inches) and 2 immature males. (I don't think my males will be ready this year - maybe next)
I expect they would be similar to breeding others of the Grammostola family. Maybe if someone has successfully bred those, they can provide some useful information.
I'd love to hear what others have experienced as this would also be useful for me as well.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I also have a mature female, but I've heard they are difficult to get an eggsac from....probably typical Grammy.
Would be neat to breed them though....

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool thanks for the replys, yeah i'm getting an adult female, and i'll be purchasing a immature male in the future or looking for one, i definetly think it would be neat to breed them, thanks--Jeff