anybody around Denver, CO?

mozkaynak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi,
I recently moved to Denver and would like to start a new collection and meet the community. I wonder whether there is a expo or something like that anytime soon?

gizmosdeath

Arachnopeon
Hi there, I live in Greeley which is about 50 miles north of you. The Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo was this past Saturday and coming up this weekend is the Repticon in Denver. Don't worry you didn't miss much at the RMRE this time. The T choices were limited and what they did have were all a little over priced. The last time I went to the Repticon down there they didn't have much either so I'm not sure if I will be going this weekend or not. If you want to start a new collection I have a few more GBB slings left for sale and can meet you part way? Beats having to pay for shipping. Also, we have another member that pops up on here every now and then that is or was working at the Butterfly Pavilion there in Denver (she recently moved I believe but not sure if it was out of state or not). Her username is BPZookeeper and she has Ts for sale every now and then. If you haven't taken the chance to check out the pavilion you should, it's pretty cool.

mozkaynak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for letting me now. Unfortunately I will be out of town this weekend (until Wednesday). I will now send you a PM.

Heckapunchez

Arachnopeon
I'm heading to the repticon show as I missed the RMRE due to work. I hope they have at least one good T selection to browse. I'll be driving up from Pueblo though. :coffee:

discarn8

Arachnopeon
Welcome to Denver!

Hey moz - I'm in Denver and I'm selling two L. Parahybanas separately (or together I suppose) if you're still interested. I don't see a whole lot for sale around here except the usual Avic. and G. Rosea's (which, there just so happens to be several of for sale on the Denver CL right now)

Welcome to Denver!

Richard

Heckapunchez

Arachnopeon
Hey moz - I'm in Denver and I'm selling two L. Parahybanas separately (or together I suppose) if you're still interested. I don't see a whole lot for sale around here except the usual Avic. and G. Rosea's (which, there just so happens to be several of for sale on the Denver CL right now)

Welcome to Denver!

Richard
If he doesn't jump on them I might. More details? size and or approx age. sex. etc.?