Anybody any good at identifying crested gecko morphs?

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure it is some form of Harlequin,(But not certain) But if it is, is it a specific type of harllie? I don't really care, not planning on breeding them or selling it. I'm just curious about what it might be. For all I know it is just "A plain old crested gecko."

m_IMG_0468crop.JPG

m_IMG_0530crop.JPG

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
I have one I bought labelled harlequin, and it looks a lot like that. Having said that, I know basically nothing about crestie morphs.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Well, as I said, I'm pretty confident that it is a Harlequin based on the comparisons of photos I've looked at of various Harlequins.

But the sub-types are bewildering! It's like they take a chain of words and string them together to come up with a name to make them more expensive.
"I have a male Zoot-Suit Gyroscopic Atomic Patent Leather Stucco morph. Looking for a female French-fry and Yogurt Kaleidoscopic Piston Padded Penguin morph for a breeding project. PM me if you can help."

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Well, as I said, I'm pretty confident that it is a Harlequin based on the comparisons of photos I've looked at of various Harlequins.

But the sub-types are bewildering! It's like they take a chain of words and string them together to come up with a name to make them more expensive.
"I have a male Zoot-Suit Gyroscopic Atomic Patent Leather Stucco morph. Looking for a female French-fry and Yogurt Kaleidoscopic Piston Padded Penguin morph for a breeding project. PM me if you can help."
Them and leopard geckos are the ball python of the lizard world. Mocha dream tiger spotted backroad moonglow braeburn poss het indica dreamcloud

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure it is some form of Harlequin,(But not certain) But if it is, is it a specific type of harllie? I don't really care, not planning on breeding them or selling it. I'm just curious about what it might be. For all I know it is just "A plain old crested gecko."

View attachment 401405

View attachment 401406
I almost bought one. Fairly sure it’s a Harley from my talks of specimens with breeders.

I was always dalmation fan.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I good light within 15 feet I can tell a geck from a skink. Does that help?