Any way to protect against insecticides?

inserirnome

Arachnopeon
So I'm moving my colection to my new house soon, ir Id like to. I'll be living with my landlord, so there are things I cant quite control at the moment...
Here is the problem: I just now noticed he uses an industrial inseticide timed spray, ON THE KITCHEN next to his food! :banghead:
I've checked it and it has tetramethrin and piperonil butoxid. Tried to reason with him, explained him it was dangerous for my pets and more importantly ourselves! But as a stubborn old mother fuc*er he refuses to take it out...
My room is some 15 meters and 3 doors away from the insecticide source (working really hard to make it 25+ another door) and it has a large window.
My question is : is there hope ?

I honestly didnt research enough about the effects of the said product on tarantulas, but your general opinion and some of your stories are making me really scared.
How clean could I keep the air around my Ts if I blocked the air flowing from the door, like with a cushion and open window? Is there any way to make an handmade airfilter of some sort? Some natural nullifier? Would the "remains" in my clothes alone be lethal to the Ts?
Or ultimately do you know any good ways of killing landlords? :angelic:

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
The only way you could protect against chemicals is by trying to not let them get into the room which is difficult if they are in the air. If it kills insects it usually isn't good for humans and it sure is bad for your T.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I just now noticed he uses an industrial inseticide timed spray, ON THE KITCHEN next to his food! :banghead:
Ah ah ah ah ah, how much ....... stupid he is lol?

My question is : is there hope ?
No, son.

Or ultimately do you know any good ways of killing landlords? :angelic:
The Italian school always work. How much people disappeared back then in Nevada desert? How much people are "living" inside certain Calabria condo walls? A good pair of cement shoes always works, and not only in movies eh. And so forth.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
The Italian school always work. How much people disappeared back then in Nevada desert? How much people are "living" inside certain Calabria condo walls? A good pair of cement shoes always works, and not only in movies eh. And so forth.
Try leaving a fish head at your nemesis´ door steps first. It´s a tradition that dates back to the Medieval ages in Italy and is believed to remove any malicious intent on their behalf. If it doesn´t work, leave a horse head and go for the cement shoes :D

inserirnome

Arachnopeon
Is it too cruel to try?
I'll do my best to ventilate my room and avoid the air from inside the house. Currently looking for ways to filter or cleanse the air...
I'm trying really hard to get rid of that thing but I might not be able to and I dont have anyone willing to keep them for me...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Is it too cruel to try?
I'll do my best to ventilate my room and avoid the air from inside the house. Currently looking for ways to filter or cleanse the air...
I'm trying really hard to get rid of that thing but I might not be able to and I dont have anyone willing to keep them for me...
I was joking only about the "is there hope" quote part, replying in a general way about "hope" at 360° :p

Of course you have to do your best for keep your T's outside of that poison. Good luck my man.

Sofia Baker

Arachnopeon
If the pest infestation condition is worse and pests have invaded the home like anything then it is advisable to consult professional pest control service providers. They have enough instruments and chemicals to cure your home from pests and turn it into your dream home free from any kind of pests and insects. A professional company's like roseville pest control representatives are qualified in identifying the various kinds of pests, as well as the most effective treatment required to eliminate them.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Don't try. This will end in major heartache.

My house is pesticide free at all times and I am very strict on this. It is mosquito season in Switzerland and my mother visited us to help with the baby. I noticed my mom and my wife acting behind my back and plugged in mosquito repellent/toxin. I went berserk in the morning yelling and screaming, thrashing 20$ worth of crap. We would probably be fine with that for a couple days but I will take mosquitos any day instead of taking the chance of harming my animals.