Any way I could get a spiderling 'foster'?

Cure

Arachnopeon
Hi there.
I'm very interested in attaining a young GreenBottle Blue Spiderling, and I live in the Seattle area.
However, I am quite nervous about raising the creature through the beginning life stages up until it's about the size of a stereo typical 'Daddy Long Leg'.
One of my friends suggested a simple solution, and one that I am curious about. Would someone be willing to raise the spider through the earliest stages for me, for a decent sum of money?
From TARANTULAS.com, the spiderling is currently priced at $35, and for my initial plan, I figured I could, including the price of the spider, spare $100 or so. This is certainly not my price limit, but I thought it would be a decent starting sum to attract the necessary attention.
I will request a few extra things, like all the molts in the best condition manageable, the occasional picture, and almost daily status updates.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi there.
I'm very interested in attaining a young GreenBottle Blue Spiderling, and I live in the Seattle area.
However, I am quite nervous about raising the creature through the beginning life stages up until it's about the size of a stereo typical 'Daddy Long Leg'.
One of my friends suggested a simple solution, and one that I am curious about. Would someone be willing to raise the spider through the earliest stages for me, for a decent sum of money?
From TARANTULAS.com, the spiderling is currently priced at $35, and for my initial plan, I figured I could, including the price of the spider, spare $100 or so. This is certainly not my price limit, but I thought it would be a decent starting sum to attract the necessary attention.
I will request a few extra things, like all the molts in the best condition manageable, the occasional picture, and almost daily status updates.
Honestly,do your research and do it yourself. Watching them grow is the best part,and I have no idea why you would want to miss that.Take that extra $100 and buy a few of them.

Cure

Arachnopeon
Honestly,do your research and do it yourself. Watching them grow is the best part,and I have no idea why you would want to miss that.Take that extra $100 and buy a few of them.
I've done my research, and it has done nothing to soothe my nerves. I'm absolutely terrified of killing the poor thing.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

What BrettG said or why not purchase a subadult fenale from a forum member
Huh.
And for some reason, such an idea failed me.
Thank you. I likely will do the latter of your suggestions.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gbb are pretty darn hardy spiders.They really have no "special" requirements that should cause you concern.Pretty much bulletproof spiders.And as mentioned,there have been a few pretty good deals in the classifieds as of late.

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
I was agreeing with what BrettG said. They're a pretty easy species to care for even at 1"

Cure

Arachnopeon
Gbb are pretty darn hardy spiders.They really have no "special" requirements that should cause you concern.Pretty much bulletproof spiders.And as mentioned,there have been a few pretty good deals in the classifieds as of late.
Alright. That makes me feel better, actually.
Thank you.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You've already had some pretty good suggestions, so I'll just echo what's already been said.

They're pretty hardy spiders, so raising one yourself would probably work out just fine. If you're ok with buying one that's already large enough, then go ahead and do that. That way, the work has already been done for you. :)

Welcome to the hobby.

Cure

Arachnopeon
You've already had some pretty good suggestions, so I'll just echo what's already been said.

They're pretty hardy spiders, so raising one yourself would probably work out just fine. If you're ok with buying one that's already large enough, then go ahead and do that. That way, the work has already been done for you. :)

Welcome to the hobby.
Thank you. I am quite excited to move forward with this, and even have drawn my boyfriend into the interest.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You're welcome, and that's great that you and your boyfriend can both share this hobby. :)

Here's a little something to wet your appetite:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Buy a nice sized female!I see them posted for sale all the time.For about 150 you could prob even find an adult female.
-Chris