Any T's that grow really quick? lemme know please!

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well my usumbar sling has been growing outa this world ..and i want my next few T's to grow just this fast or quicker ... i know this is bases on the dif species .. so do you know which T's , genus , or familys grow the quickest..??? .. LEMME KNOW .. THANKS!

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
fast growing slings

hey you were wondering about fast-growing T's? some that grow really fast are the goliath bird eating and the brazilian salmon pink.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my P.cancerides,T.blondi,A.versicolor,B.albopilosum,C.cyaneopubescens, and all of my Poecilotheria sp. (metallica,formosa,pederseni,rufilata) all seem to have fairly impressive growth rates.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
B.albopilosum??? You really think so? I cant get those guys do anything..... they take about 3-4 years to reach maturity.

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Poecilotheria regalis was my fastest grower. A close second is this little T. gigas I have, it doubles every molt.
D.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
B.albopilosum??? You really think so? I cant get those guys do anything..... they take about 3-4 years to reach maturity.
I know I was surprised but it is just takin off for me.. perhaps it is just a male I dont know.. but I got it and it was smaller than my B.smithi but it is twice the size now and I have had it for 5 months with 2 or 3 molts already. it didnt even have any hair on it really when I got it. now its black and bronze and all furry. incredible appetite on it too.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pterinochilus murinus by far. IME I have yet to see one mature in more than a year.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
my Psalmopoeus cambridgei is one of the fastest growing t's i have.even faster than the murinas i keep